Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spring, where are you?

All of this cold weather has me feeling very antsy for Spring to, well...spring!!!  I was browsing etsy and I found this gorgeous robe, and I gotta tell ya, I just love a good robe.  I had to showcase it and let the world know how beautiful this robe is!!!  I want to make curtains for my house out of the fabric!  I am getting a bit carried away now, so I will leave you on this note.  Visit plumprettysugar for the details :)





P.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway! Deadline is Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Becca Ray said...

That is one beautiful robe! Now if only I had an extra $124 dollars lying around... lol I showcased one of your teacups on my blog the other day... http://thelittlepeachick.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-post.html You do absolutely beautiful work! God bless!

A Fellow Peacock Fan