Saturday, December 12, 2009

The colors Max- the COLORS!!!

We painted- yes we are crazy.  But I love the colors!!!
The kitchen is yellow, historical tea room yellow to be precise and I am trying to figure out curtains.
I love this one from Paula Prass over at Michael Miler fabrics:

or


It is called Avocado Dandy Damask (don't you love that name? Makes me want to eat it :))
Orrrrr this fabric from Heather Bailey always makes me drool!

Today is rainy and a high of 41 degrees.  Makes me want to bundle up and head to Starbucks!  Tomorrow the high is 61 degrees though, I am already looking forward to it.  A girl could get used to this fine Georgia weather :)


5 comments:

Kathy said...

I like the heather b. one............but..........I also like that first one!!! hmmmmmm.........DO BOTH

Kristan said...

They are all very pretty, but I like the last one the best. I think it is less like what you see everywhere. Not that you really see the others everywhere, but the colors in the first two you do. I think the last one looks very unique.
Just my opinion, but I reckon thats why you posted them:)

Clifford Jeffery said...

I like the middle one the best!

Adriane said...

I like the Heather Bailey one the best.

Anonymous said...

I like the avocado one the best... But I might change my mind if I saw the actual color of the room...