Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh so sleepy

We went on "vacation" this past week. Seth was able to take a week off of work and we went to Virginia to visit our families. We had a great time, and as always the week went way too fast! Now back to the real world. Seth isn't ready for the alarm to wake him up at 5am and I am over my head in backed up pants and teacup orders, even little Caleb is getting back into the swing of things. He took a 4 hour nap today out of total exhaustion...but all in all it is nice to be back home. We have about 12 weeks until we make our move South for the winter. We are hoping to buy a house this time and we have one in mind that I can't stop thinking about. I am already dreaming of fresh paint and handmade pillows. I have plenty of pictures to upload, but today I am just too tired. The next few months will be busy ones. I am singing in my cousins wedding the first week in October, so we will be making another trip and then Halloween, Thanksgiving is after that, followed by our big move and then Christmas...busy for us and I am sure for everyone else as well! I just wanted to say hello and that I am back and ready to blog this week since I am sure you spent every minute of last week checking to see if I had updated my blog ;-p
Have a great night, don't watch the yucky VMA's, maybe read a book instead...or go to bed like me :)

Tah Tah for now!

No comments: