Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eighteen

1. If my world had to be all one color, it would be blue
2. My 6 month old doesn't take a bottle or sippy cup, never has
3. I was born in Wilmington, North Carolina
4. I have my bachelors degree in fashion and interior merchandising
5. I think everyone should send their kids to Liberty University in Lynchburg Virginia, it is just that great
6. I don't believe in centralized healthcare
7. I didn't vote for Obama, surprise surprise
8. I think the attention everyone has paid to Michael Jackson's death could have been better put to use by mourning the loss of all our soldiers who die everyday, and I bet they weren't child molesters
9. I love the late Dr. Jerry Falwell. He was a wonderful man of God.
10. I like to save the drama fo yo mama
11. I like to surround myself with supportive friends who act their age, not to say I don't ever act like a goofy 6 year old from time to time (okay, maybe all the time ;-))
12. I believe in breastfeeding, but I also believe in pacifiers
13. I would drink coffee all day if I could
14. I grew up on a 140+ acre tree farm
15. I like to dip my french fries in my frosty
16. My husband is the best :-)
17. I am so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mama. . . I love my sweet baby boy
18. I am a Christian, a believer in Christ, His death, burial and resurrection. You haven't experienced true joy until you accept Christ. . .He is that awesome! Ask me why :-)

3 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Several more reasons why I like you.

Clifford Jeffery said...

That was awesome, but I am little sad that I did not make your list.... =) Love ya!

JG said...

Wow, we have like 15/18 things the same. :) How funny. Did you go to Liberty? I considered it, but it didn't work out.