Monday, August 3, 2009

Crafty Mama's Month!


I am so excited to tell you all about Crafty Mama's Month! It has been in the making for a couple of months now and finally August is here and the time has come. So what is it, you ask? This entire month will be filled with interviews of some of my favorite crafty mama bloggers. You will get to meet some of them via blog and visit their shops and websites! At the end of the month, there will be a giveaway. Even if you aren't crafty, I think you will really enjoy meeting these mama's. . .they are all so much fun!

We are in the process of sleep training Caleb, so I will wait until tomorrow to post the first interview (not very much sleep = poorly put together blog post). I want to do each mama justice, so I will wait till tomorrow when my head is on straight :) I hope you will join us!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

Good luck with the sleep training! Hang in there...it will work if you stick to it and will be totally worth it! :-)

Kate said...

That image is so darn cute!