Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Cups. . .cutie patootie!






This is my newest idea. I think it is so special when you receive a personalized gift as a baby present. Most babies have the little sterling silver baby cups, but this is a twist on the old tradition. These teacups have the babies initials on the front and all the birthday information on the back. Plus, you can add a sweet message to the inside! This one is blue but I also make them in pink and green. I think they would make a lovely gift for a new mommy. It is something that the little baby can pass on to his/her children one day. I made this one for my little bambino :)
And speaking of mommy's, mine is our her way with my sister to visit us this week! I love when our families can see our little Caleb :)
Btw- Did I tell you I am a twit? Yes, I tweet :)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Awww, that is SO sweet!! I love it and cannot wait to meet your sissy! =)