Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Honey's. . . we're home!

Hello to all. We are now back in good ol' Kentucky. Today I have so many things to do that I already know I will never finish them all. The house has zero groceries, so that is where Caleb and I are headed. I called to ask the commissary if they take expired coupons (just like a couple of you told me to because your commissary did) and she was pretty rude and short. She said they didn't. That has kind of spoiled my excitement for going to the Commissary. Now I am debating whether or not to go! Anywho, we're back and I will catch you all up on what's been going on and I also need to read up on all of your blogs. I haven't been able to check my mail yet either! Aye yai yai :) Oh, and tomorrow I have a Dr's appt and a dentist appt. all in the same day so I will enjoy this Tuesday while I can, plus American Idol comes on tonight. . . Go Adam!!! Happy Tuesday to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl..glad you got home safe-it's always hard when you have so much to do when you get home from being gone for any length of time-especially with kids!
And yes-GO ADAM!!!!