Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wowzers!

Here are the poll results:

9 of you voted for how old Seth is. 6 of you said 25 and 3 of you said 23.
10 of you voted for how old I am. 6 of you said 23 and 4 of you said 22.
Seth= 23
Kathlyn= 22
You guys thought we were a little older!

Okay, I promise my next post will be more elaborate. We just got home from the airport after a great time in Texas for Christmas. I will be posting pictures and stories soon. I hope all of your Christmas' were great and that you are looking forward to the New Year. Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Miles Makes 3! said...

Who knew! I thought for sure you were 23 since you were a year behind me in school!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

I guessed u were 22 cause I was due on ur birthday hehe. I didn't guess Seth though LOL. I haven't posted ANYTHING either we r actually driving home right now LOL.

Lisa and Josh said...

I guessed right for both of you young things! Glad to hear you had a good trip to TX...can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I got it right, which just goes to say that those of us below the Mason-Dixon line are just as smart and perhaps smarter then those WAY up North. You dig what I'm saying. hee hee hee hee hee