Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little holiday creativity

So about 3 weeks ago, I came across my painting supplies while I was unpacking. I know that I really should have been doing the 10 million other things that need to be done, but I decided to sit down and paint a few Christmas pictures. They are all really simple, but I just needed to paint something! They became my fridge art!




Last year when Seth was at basic, I stayed up till 3am painting this one. I love having a Christmas painting to hang. This year it is hanging beside my naked Christmas tree, which I hope will get dressed here shortly!


This one, I love, but it is in the closet because it isn't traditional Christmas colors. Maybe I will pull it out after Christmas for winter.


And then, not only did I paint on paper, but I painted my hair! I used a home highlighting kit. I am not sure what I think about it though. It is a little lighter than I had planned on. What do you think?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your paintings and your hair! I have been thinking about highlights, but don't want the expense of keeping up with salon ones. You have to tell me what home kit you used; they look fabulous! Your paintings are so creative and cute! I love them.

Lisa and Josh said...

Gosh, I wish I had some of your artistic ability! Your hair looks great too!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I wish you were my neighbor