Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The latest. . .

This is what I spent my day doing.


This one is my favorite because I love black and white. My junior prom dress had this print. If I don't sell this on etsy, and I have a girl, this will be one of her first outfits!


This one is just funky. I like the fabric, kinda retro. This is a head band by the way.


And this one is spoooooky. haha, I made it for halloween, it's called "Happy Halloweeny." When my mom was in elementary school a kid told her a joke on Halloween. He said, "What do you call a hotdog on halloween?". . . "A Halloweeny!" hahaha, and she laughed so hard that milk came out of her nose and she was embarrassed. So every Halloween, I like to use that joke. :)

2 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Love it all!!! You have such great talent girl!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

Too cute! If only I were having a girl! Wait, I guess it still could be a girl...maybe. You DO have great talent!