Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Excitement in the air plus one chameleon ;P

photo from wildlife-artworks.com


So, in 2 hours there will officially be 9 days until Seth returns to me!!! Can you believe it? Only 9 more days!!! I feel like he has been gone for a good long while, haha, that's probably because he has been gone for a good long while. He left May 9. But we have been apart for longer than this before. You just have to be a chameleon and adapt to whatever your environment is. That's what I will call myself, "Kathlyn the Chameleon." How does it sound? dumb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat,

I completely agree. Only 9 more days until Scott comes home as well and then he is off to EOBC. At least his EOBC is right here at home.

Lisa and Josh said...

So glad to hear you and Seth will be reunited soon! Let me know when you get to Knox...we'll have to get together! I answered your questions on my blog...I just now saw them. :-)

Travelin Through Life said...

ur silly but i so love u

Robin said...

That is great that there is only 9 more days. Woo Hoo!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Young love how sweet, I think I'm gonna "ralph". Hee Hee

I am happy for the two of you! But where in the world is little Barbie going?