Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow! Tuesday already?

I like this, I am thinking future living room possibilities, whadda you think?
Sorry guys, I have been neglecting my blog lately. I am just having so much fun around here, plus Seth was in all weekend and we had such a good time. We went to Whataburger, which was delicioso! We also went to the island shop and got matching Padre Island T-shirts, how mushy and corny, I know, but still fun. We went to see Louisiana Jones, I mean Indiana Jones and went to Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden, not in a row but over the course of the weekend. We also went for a jeep ride on the beach and had a Memorial Day cook out and played in the pool. Needless to say, it was very hard to take him back to the airport on Monday. Only a few more weeks though until we head to Kentucky,which we are veryyyyy excited about. I am going to try and substitute while we are there, and we will be living on the base, so that should be interesting. I have never actually lived on a base. I have been on bases but not lived on one, but I might as well get used to it early since that is our only option in California, the land of the fruits and nuts, hehe. Have yourselves a great Tuesday ;) Talk to ya as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Newmans Wildcats said...

You better slow down on the eating or your gonna get big like me...no wait thats drinking and I just remembered I'm big cause I'm pregnant.