Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures!!!

The day Seth came into Corpus to visit I made him a poster :) Oh, and he surprised me with these glasses that they made him get at BOLC II. I was definitely surprised! But I have to admit, he is a pretty hunky nerd ;)
We went to Joe's Crab Shack, even though Seth doesn't eat seafood, he took me there b/c he knew I would like it, and I did :)
A baby picture of Seth which reminds me of my friend, Bethany's, little boy. . . cutie patootie
haha, matching socks and polo, preppy Sethy
In the pool with Pops
Seth and his dad being, well. . .Seth and his dad
two nerds, taking a picture, hahaha :)
Seth and his mama, honey
Seth and his honey, muah!

At my cousin's college signing for a soccer scholarship :)
Me and Cammy at Donna's graduation
My entire family at Donna's graduation




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat,

I am happy that you got to see Seth. Scott went to VA to see is sister and our brother-in-law at their lake house. He enjoyed it since the weather was nice. I just can not wait to have BOLC II over with, just less than 4 wks. left.

Newmans Wildcats said...

I'm digging the glasses cause my Babe has those too!!! I love it when he wears them.