Thursday, March 20, 2008

So, what do you do? ... Well, my husbands in the Army


Is there anything anyone could have said that would suffice for a description of life as an Army wife? I think. . .not. Let me tell ya, there are some days that are killers! But for the most part, so far, things have been pretty "endurable." Here we are, my hubby and I, in the Army. When I think back to just last year at this time, I was a normal college student. How can two peoples lives become so drastically different in only a matter of months? I am devoting this blog to army wives all over, who have had it much worse than I have, but none the less, we are all in this together. I hope you will enjoy learning about my experiences as an Army wife, and that you can experience these days with me as I do all of "this" for the first time!

No comments: